Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Last Day of Vacation Bible School



This pretty much sums up our last week. Whew!! Bennett, Pax and I went to VBS everyday last week at our church. The boys went to play, and I worked in the Kindergarten class. It was a lot of fun, but boy was I glad it was over. Ha! We were ALL tired! Bennett learned so much that he's still singing the songs and saying the Bible verses he learned. That makes me happy! :)

Notice in the pic above, Bennett has his cars in his hands at ALL times. Even sleeping. Every time I saw him last week during VBS, he was walking around with one of the cars from his classroom. The teacher said that he didn't want to let go of them the whole time!

2 comments:

Amy said...

VBS is tiring and funn all-in-one! I like his haircut too.

Miss Abby said...

Awwww!!! That is so precious!!! You are such a great mommy, big sister : ) love you! (and I looooove your boys!!)