Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. The weather was PERFECT for the holiday. I know it's just me, but I like my Thanksgiving and Christmas COLD! And it was!!

We began our day watching the parade and just relaxing!


Of course, we had to get some reading time in, too!


I had my annual "why-not-have-a-big-breakfast-because-we're-all-gonna-get-fat-today-anyway" gathering with a few of my family members.

Peeps, I have to say... I made some dang good Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls! Yep, I did the whole yeast thing and had to let them rise. Lots of work, but they were pretty darn good!


I just love my fam!



Then we headed over to my Aunt Amy's house. My sweet Aunt (my mom's sister) was the hostess for this year's family Thanksgiving celebration. She worked so hard getting the house all pretty and also made a TON of food! She did amazing!! Thanks, Aunt Amy, for all your hard work!!!! It was dee-lish!
We had so much fun just hanging out while we waited to eat. Here's my cousins Phillip and Jaye along with Anna and Sally.

Pax sure enjoyed Thanksgiving! He actually liked the food placed before him! hehe! (Have I mentioned Pax is a picky eater?? Too bad, buddy. We're gonna break that!)


And there's the Baby Whisperer herself! My mom doesn't like to eat... she just holds babies while everyone else eats!
Here's my sister, Jordan, who just had a baby! I think she looks so great!


Awww! Aunt Abby is holding our newest little nephew, Gavin, while Pax is checking him out! My Dad just LOVES all his grandkids! He gets giddy when they walk in the door!


My sister was trying to give us her "awake" face. (She was living on like 3 hours of sleep...)
My little sister, Sally, is the sweetest! She loves to play with the kids. And they love her.... SO MUCH!
And here's all my boys! I just love this picture!!!

No, they weren't drinking..... although it makes you wonder... they're just weird.


Awww! The little precious!


Anna is insistent that instead of having our kids call her "Aunt Anna", they call her "Silly Anna". Dont' know about that one... although the name fits!


Then, we took the party outside! In the FREEZING COLD!!!

We took a walk...

Bennett says, "Let's do 1, 2, 3 jump, Momma!"

Thanksgiving isn't complete if there isn't some playing in the leaves, right?! Look at the air Jaye got!

Anna got some too!!

Bennett just loved running and jumping in the leaves...



Family pics!

And another one!

And I'll close with Gavin Levi, who just turned 1 month old. Love that little guy!!


2 comments:

Sally said...

oh my gosh i LOVVVEEE my family!!! what a fun thanksgiving!

Amy said...

I love your family too! Glad you had a good time. I can't wait for fun Goodson time too.