Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun in the Jumper... and someone who shouldn't be in the Exersaucer

Little Pax loves his jumper!


And Bennett thinks it's fun to "help" him play in it...


Pax's head seems to always be used as the road these days... but he still doesn't mind a bit!


We're trying to teach Bennett to share and sometimes I get so excited because I think he "gets it"! See him giving Pax his "peece car"? I praised him over and over. Then, after he'd given it to him, he stole it right back. I guess we'll keep working... But, seriously, he is getting better. I can see progress! :)


One day last week, I had just put Pax down for a nap and I walked in the kitchen to find this...


Bennett had climbed into the Exersaucer ...



I couldn't believe he figured out how to get in it... and actually FIT in! I had to grab the camera.


Then, when I asked him, "Bennett, are you supposed to get into the baby's toy?" He said, "Nope."


At least he knows the right answer.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Do you have a climber too? Wow, he got in without getting hurt, amazing! I can't wait to see those boys again...maybe spring break.