Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bye Abs!

Well, I've been out of pocket for a little bit and now I'm playing catch up!

A lot has happened since I posted last... one of the biggest being my little sis is living in India for the next several months. She will be living in South/Central India and helping start an orphanage there with 2 missionaries. She is responsible for being the teacher to these 6 and 7 year olds and helping them learn English. I'm so proud of her! This is such a wonderful opportunity for her... however, it's so hard to see her go.

This is a pic of the night before she left... All the sisters!


We all took Abby to the airport to send her off... the whole fam! It was quite a scene! We kept the tears away until she walked out of sight, then we put her in God's hands and will keep praying for her safety until she returns.

Here's all of us taking one last family pic... minus Jordan. We love you Abby! And miss you tons!

One funnier note: Anna put these shades on Bennett in the airport and as I snapped the pic, he put his hands up... it looks like he's trying to block the paparazzi from taking any more pics of him! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so sorry. I remember when I moved away how sad it was and I was just moving to Nashville. I remember mom and dad driving up for just a weekend.
And, that picture of Bennett is funny